SUBMIT YOUR PAPERS
The CBIC2019 call for papers is under the auspices of the International Society for Horticultural Science - ISHS, the world's leading independent organization of horticultural researchers. Its objective is to promote and encourage research and training in all fields of horticulture and to facilitate global cooperation and knowledge sharing through its symposia and congresses, publications and scientific structures.
Papers should be submitted in English via the ISHS platform ROSA - Responsive Online System for Acta Horticulturae submission and review by clicking on the "Submit" button above.
If you do not speak English, but wish to submit a paper, please contact the Chenin Academy: email@example.com.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that it is imperative to have a valid ISHS user account in order to submit a paper. Please refer to the "Call for Papers Guide" below to learn how to create an ISHS user account. If you already have an ISHS user account, please proceed directly to the submission of your paper on the platform.
Papers submitted should be related to the following themes:
click on the titles of the themes for more information
1. Biology and behaviour of the Chenin blanc in a changing environment.
2. World history of Chenin, new Chenin advances.
3. Chenin: an asset for climate change?
4. Viticultural and oenological itineraries of Chenin blanc in a changing environment.
5. Heritage realities of the Chenin landscapes.
6. The taste, the tastes of Chenin (minerality, versatility ...)
7. Economic stakes of Chenin wines.
8. The civilization of wine, Chenin's imagination. Wine tourism as a creator of imagination.
Please specify the topic you are referring to in the "remarks from the editor(s)" field in the "abstract details" part of the submission form.
Before submitting, please read carefully the "Call for Papers Guide" and the "General Terms and Conditions".
For any questions regarding the submission of papers, please contact the scientific committee by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.